[openstack-dev] [neutron] [fwaas] Proposal for the evolution of the FWaaS API

bo zhaobo bzhaojyathousandy at gmail.com
Fri May 11 01:15:53 UTC 2018

This proposal Looks like more flexible for the network traffic security.
For current FW V2, we support  2 security levels for a single Neutron port.
One is security group, the other is firewall group,  but this looks like
support more. And the firewall depolyer/dispatcher need to own some network
knowledge for configuring the specific fw rule. So it's necessary to
provide a good user experience, like security tags or some thing.