[openstack-dev] [all][api] POST /api-sig/news
cdent+os at anticdent.org
Thu May 10 16:25:32 UTC 2018
Greetings OpenStack community,
Very quick meeting today, just edleafe and me (cdent). We reviewed last week's action items, both of which were accomplished, both related to the recent GraphQL  discussions  and preparation for a meeting of the API SIG at Forum . If you're there we hope to see you.
There being no recent changes to pending guidelines nor bugs, we ended the meeting early.
As always if you're interested in helping out, in addition to coming to the meetings, there's also:
* The list of bugs  indicates several missing or incomplete guidelines.
* The existing guidelines  always need refreshing to account for changes over time. If you find something that's not quite right, submit a patch  to fix it.
* Have you done something for which you think guidance would have made things easier but couldn't find any? Submit a patch and help others .
# Newly Published Guidelines
# API Guidelines Proposed for Freeze
Guidelines that are ready for wider review by the whole community.
# Guidelines Currently Under Review 
* Update parameter names in microversion sdk spec
* Add API-schema guide (still being defined)
* A (shrinking) suite of several documents about doing version and service discovery
Start at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/459405/
* WIP: microversion architecture archival doc (very early; not yet ready for review)
# Highlighting your API impacting issues
If you seek further review and insight from the API SIG about APIs that you are developing or changing, please address your concerns in an email to the OpenStack developer mailing list with the tag "[api]" in the subject. In your email, you should include any relevant reviews, links, and comments to help guide the discussion of the specific challenge you are facing.
To learn more about the API SIG mission and the work we do, see our wiki page  and guidelines .
Thanks for reading and see you next week!
Past Meeting Records
Chris Dent ٩◔̯◔۶ https://anticdent.org/
freenode: cdent tw: @anticdent
More information about the OpenStack-dev