[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Migration to Storyboard

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Wed May 9 19:24:24 UTC 2018

Hello tripleo folks,

So we've been experimenting with migrating some squads over to
storyboard[0] but this seems to be causing more issues than perhaps
it's worth.  Since the upstream community would like to standardize on
Storyboard at some point, I would propose that we do a cut over of all
the tripleo bugs/blueprints from Launchpad to Storyboard.

In the irc meeting this week[1], I asked that the tripleo-ci team make
sure the existing scripts that we use to monitor bugs for CI support
Storyboard.  I would consider this a prerequisite for the migration.
I am thinking it would be beneficial to get this done before or as
close to M2.

Thoughts, concerns, etc?

Thanks,
-Alex