[openstack-dev] [blazar][placement][nova] Placement support in Blazar

Hiroaki Kobayashi kobayashi.hiroaki at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed May 9 07:54:01 UTC 2018

Hello,

As we discussed at past summits and PTGs, Blazar plans to use Placement API for modernizing it's implementation.

Based on the ideas teams shared, the Blazar team has discussed possible approaches and listed them down here:
<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/blazar-placement-design>

We want to make a consensus on the basic approach with the Placement team before we start detailed design because it highly depends on the Placement roadmap.

It would be a great help if Placement team could see the etherpad and give us feedback!

Thanks,
Hiroaki