[openstack-dev] Ironic Status Updates

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:53:13 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone,

For some time, Rama Yeleswarapu (rama_y) has been graciously sending
out a weekly update for Ironic to the mailing list. We found out late
last week that this contributor would be unable to continue to do so.
While discussing this and searching for a volunteer, we came up with
two important questions that we determined should have some answers.

The first being. Is anyone finding a weekly email useful for Ironic?

The second being: If it is useful, would there be an alternative
format that may be even more useful? Largely it is presently a
copy/paste of our general purpose whiteboard. Perhaps a stream of
consciousness or commentary to convey the delta from week to week?

-Julia