[openstack-dev] [keystone][monasca][congress][senlin][telemetry][vitrage] authenticated webhook notifications

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Fri May 4 08:53:58 UTC 2018

Hi Eric,

In Monasca use cases sending the token in the request header should be enough, I guess. I'm adding the references to the HipChat [1] and Slack APIs [2] as well as two old blueprints [3, 4].

[1] https://developer.atlassian.com/server/hipchat/about-the-hipchat-rest-api/
[2] https://api.slack.com/web#authentication
[3] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/monasca/+spec/webhook-api-support
[4] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/monasca/+spec/secure-notification-params