[openstack-dev] [api] REST limitations and GraghQL inception?

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu May 3 19:34:25 UTC 2018

k8s does that I think by separating desired state from actual state and working to bring the two inline. the same could (maybe even should) be done to openstack. But your right, that is not a small amount of work.

Even without using GraphQL, Making the api more declarative anyway, has advantages.

Thanks,
Kevin