[openstack-dev] Problems with all OpenStack APIs & uwsgi with Content-Lenght and connection reset by peer (ie: 104)

Erik Olof Gunnar Andersson eandersson at blizzard.com
Wed May 2 19:54:18 UTC 2018

I noticed something similar when deploying Keystone using nginx in the lab, and pretty sure I fixed it by setting  uwsgi_ignore_client_abort to on.
http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_uwsgi_module.html

In addition to that flag I also have
client_header_buffer_size 64k;

uwsgi_buffer_size         8k;
uwsgi_read_timeout        600;
uwsgi_send_timeout        600;

Best Regards, Erik Olof Gunnar Andersson