[openstack-dev] [Nova] z/VM introducing a new config driveformat

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Wed May 2 05:55:16 UTC 2018

Thanks for sharing this info , it make sense to leave a -2 here, I will
keep modifying follow on patches and get more reviews. thanks

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82451493
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC