[openstack-dev] [nova] Virtuozzo CI status

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:56:52 UTC 2018

Hi Stackers,

Lately, I noticed the Virtuozzo CI has been having some problems, for
example on a recent example run [0], the job link is broken:

"The requested URL
/22/563722/4/check/check-dsvm-tempest-vz7-exe-minimal/d1d1707 was not
found on this server."

Prior to that, I noticed that the image the job was using wasn't passing
the ImagePropertiesFilter and failing to have a successful run because
of it.

Can anyone from the Virtuozzo subteam comment on the status of the third
party CI?

Thanks,
-melanie

[0] https://review.openstack.org/563722