[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [nova] Default scheduler filters survey

Simon Leinen simon.leinen at switch.ch
Tue May 1 10:56:27 UTC 2018

[Resending for a colleague who's not on openstack-dev-- SL.]

Yeap, because of the bug [#1677217] in the standard
AggregateImagePropertiesIsolation filter, we have written a custom
Nova scheduler filter.

The filter AggregateImageOsDistroIsolation is a simplified version the
AggregateImagePropertiesIsolation, based only on the 'os_distro' image
property.
https://github.com/valerytschopp/nova/blob/aggregate_image_isolation/nova/scheduler/filters/aggregate_image_os_distro_isolation.py

[#1677217] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1677217

Cheers,