[openstack-dev] [sahara] Breathing new life into external Sahara CI

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:16:13 UTC 2018

I am happy to announce that I have finally acquired two machines to be
used towards our external CI infrastructure. (Thanks very much to
Cisco for their generosity!)

Now that we have accomplished the hard part, getting a hardware
donation, we can finally move on to the next step of actually
deploying the CI services. I call upon the Sahara community as a whole
to assist me in this endeavor. We can use the sahara-ci-config repo as
a starting point, but there are some tweaks to discuss.

Best,
Jeremy