[openstack-dev] [nova] [cyborg] Race condition in the Cyborg/Nova flow

Nadathur, Sundar sundar.nadathur at intel.com
Wed Mar 28 23:03:53 UTC 2018

Thanks, Eric. Looks like there are no good solutions even as candidates,
but only options with varying levels of unacceptability. It is funny
that that the option that is considered the least unacceptable is to let
the problem happen and then fail the request (last one in your list).

Could I ask what is the objection to the scheme that applies multiple
traits and removes one as needed, apart from the fact that it has races?

Regards,
Sundar