[openstack-dev] Announcing Queens packages for Debian Sid/Buster and Stretch backports

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Mar 27 21:54:00 UTC 2018

On 03/27/2018 04:39 PM, Tom Barron wrote:
> On 27/03/18 15:53 +0200, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> Building the packages worked surprisingly well. I was secretly expecting
>> more failures. The only real collateral damage is:
>>
>> - manila-ui (no Py3 support upstream)
>
> Just a note of thanks for calling our attention to this issue.
> manila-ui had been rather neglected and is getting TLC now.
> We'll certainly get back to you when we've got it working with Python 3.
>
> -- Tom Barron

Sure, no pb! I do understand it may take time, no worries. I just find
it a bit frustrating, as I like the Manila project. Please continue to
send me patches to try. Hopefully, you'll get there soon. If you wish, I
can also explain to you how to build the Debian package for manila-ui if
you want to try yourself in Sid.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)