[openstack-dev] Announcing Queens packages for Debian Sid/Buster and Stretch backports

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Mar 27 14:20:44 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-27 15:53:34 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> I'd really love to have Sid as a possible image in the infra
[...]

This has unfortunately been rotting too far down my to do list for
me to get to it. I'd love to have debian-sid nodes to test some
stuff on as well--especially clients/libraries/utilities--since a
lot of my (workstation and portable) systems are running it. If
someone is interested in and has time to work on this, I'm happy to
provide guidance and review their changes.
--
Jeremy Stanley