[openstack-dev] [octavia] Proposing Jacky Hu (dayou) as an Octavia core reviewer

German Eichberger German.Eichberger at rackspace.com
Tue Mar 27 05:09:10 UTC 2018

+1

Really excited to work with Jacky --

German

On 3/26/18, 8:33 PM, "Michael Johnson" <johnsomor at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello Octavia community,

    I would like to propose Jacky Hu (dayou) as a core reviewer on the
    Octavia project.

    Jacky has done amazing work on Octavia dashboard, specifically
    updating the look and feel of our details pages to be more user
    friendly.  Recently he has contributed support for L7 policies in the
    dashboard and caught us up with the wider Horizon framework advances.

    Jacky has also contributed thoughtful reviews on the main Octavia
    project as well as contributed to the L3 Active/Active work in
    progress.

    Jacky's review statistics are in line with the other core reviewers
    [1] and I feel Jacky would make a great addition to the Octavia core
    reviewer team.

    Existing Octavia core reviewers, please reply to this email with your
    support or concerns with adding Jacky to the core team.

    Michael

    [1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/octavia-group/90