[openstack-dev] [glance] Priorities for WC 26th of March

Erno Kuvaja ekuvaja at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 16:02:50 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Time for the priority update:

The python-glanceclient release was postponed til this week due to
some bugs Brian found and is in process of fixing. Lets review these
and see what we need for the release, so we can get it out this week.

The R-1 Milestone is approaching quickly so I would like everyone to
look at our roadmap etherpad and have our R-1 targets fresh in mind:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-rocky-priorities

Give your feedback to the rest open specs we have in flight, specially
the OSSN-0075 one https://review.openstack.org/#/c/468179

Remember that Easter is at the coming weekend for those of us who are
affected by it, meaning that this and next week may be short for many.

Have a amazing and effective week!

- Erno jokke Kuvaja