[openstack-dev] [glance] python-glanceclient release status

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:55:16 UTC 2018

As promised at today's Glance meeting, here's an update on the release
status for the glanceclient bugfix release for stable/queens.

There's another bug I think needs to be addressed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-glanceclient/+bug/1758149

I've got a patch up so I can get feedback (particularly on the error messages):
https://review.openstack.org/555550

I'll be adding more tests to the patch (it needs them).

It's already Friday UTC, so we won't be releasing 2.10.0 until Monday
at the earliest.  Here are the backports that still require approval:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/555277/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/555390/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/555436/

and a cherry-pick of 555550 when that's done.

cheers,
brian