[openstack-dev] [tripleo][infra][dib] Gate "out of disk" errors and diskimage-builder 2.12.0

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 18:31:39 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:33 AM, Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 5:11 PM, Ian Wienand <iwienand at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On 03/21/2018 03:39 PM, Ian Wienand wrote:
>>
>>> We will prepare dib 2.12.1 with the fix.  As usual there are
>>> complications, since the dib gate is broken due to unrelated triple-o
>>> issues [2].  In the mean time, probably avoid 2.12.0 if you can.
>>>

>> [2] https://review.openstack.org/554705
>>>

>> Since we have having issues getting this verified due to some
>> instability in the tripleo gate, I've proposed a temporary removal of
>> the jobs for dib in [1].
>>
>> [1] https://review.openstack.org/555037

> Thanks Ian!
> I'm not sure if the build job had enough visibility to everyone, trying to
> correct that now.
>
> tripleo-buildimage-overcloud-full-centos-7 gate status is available at
> http://cistatus.tripleo.org:8000/
> Thanks

FYI.. we are moving the 3nodes-multinode job to non-voting [1] and out of
the gate until we resolve the issues there.
This should allow Ian's patches to land for DIB, and separately allow
Alex's patch to fix openvswitch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/555056/

Thanks

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/555305/