[openstack-dev] Adding "not docs" banner to specs website?

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Mar 22 01:05:42 UTC 2018

It could be *really* useful if you could include the date (month/year would be good enough)of the last significant patch (not including the reformat to Openstackdocstheme).  That could give folks a great stick in the mud for what "past" is for the spec.  It might even incent some to see if there are newer, conflicting or enhancing specs or docs to reference.

--Eoxky