[openstack-dev] [nova] Rocky spec review day

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:47:58 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

The past several cycles, we've had a spec review day in the cycle where
reviewers focus on specs and iterating quickly with spec authors for the
day. Spec freeze is April 19 so I wanted to get some input from all of
you about what day would work best for a spec review day.

I was thinking that 2-3 weeks ahead of spec freeze would be appropriate,
so that would be March 27 (next week) or April 3 if we do it on a Tuesday.

Please let me know what you think and suggest other days that might work
better.

Best,
-melanie