[openstack-dev] [kolla] kolla-ansible cli proposal

Borne Mace borne.mace at oracle.com
Tue Mar 20 17:02:39 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

One of the discussions we had at the recent PTG was in regards to the
blueprint to add support for a kolla-ansible cli [0].  I would like to
propose that to satisfy this blueprint the thus far Oracle developed
kollacli be completely upstreamed and made a community guided project.

The source for the project is available already [1] and it is known to
work against the Queens codebase.  My suggestion would be that either a
new repository be created for it or it be included in the
kolla-ansible repository.  Either way my hope is that it be under
kolla project control, as far as PTL guidance and core contributors.

The kollacli is documented here [2] for your review, and along with
any discussion that folks want to have on the mailing list I will make
sure to be around for the next couple of wednesday kolla meetings so
that it can be discussed there as well.

Thanks much for taking the time to read this,

-- Borne Mace

[0]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/kolla/+spec/kolla-multicloud-cli
[1]:
https://oss.oracle.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=openstack-kollacli.git;a=summary