[openstack-dev] Adding "not docs" banner to specs website?

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:12:12 UTC 2018

I'm all for the idea, although that may be because I've been been one
of the people in the past attempting to assist people who have found
specs, and who are are confused or frustrated. I believe it is because
some people latch on to the highly technical design documents when
they can't find $complex thing in $complex documentation easily.

-Julia