[openstack-dev] [kolla] Dropping off kolla-kubernetes core reviewer team

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Mar 16 18:44:50 UTC 2018

Hey folks,

As many core reviewers in Kolla core teams may already know, I am focused on OpenStack board of director work and adjacent community work.  This involves bridging the OpenStack ecosystem and its various strategic focus areas with adjacent community projects that make sense.  My work in this area has led to my technical involvement in a Layer 7 networking project (https://istio.io) – specifically around the multicloud use case and connecting OpenStack public/private clouds with other cloud providers.  As a result, I don’t have time to commit to properly furthering the development of kolla-kubernetes nor providing reviews for this specific Kolla project deliverable.

I do plan to stay involved in Kolla as a reviewer in the other Kolla core teams and I am deeply committed to furthering OpenStack’s strategic focus areas in my board of director’s service.

If you are curious about these SFAs, you might consider reading:
https://blogs.cisco.com/cloud/openstack-solving-for-integration-in-open-source-adjacent-communities

Regards,
-steve