[openstack-dev] [infra][all] Anyone using our ubuntu-mariadb mirror?

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Fri Mar 16 08:41:51 UTC 2018

Hello,

We were using it until a couple of weeks ago, when 10.1.31 got out.
10.1.31 got issues with clustering and we moved to use a mirror of
10.1.<version_number> (here 10.1.30), instead of 10.1.
We haven't decided if we'll move back to 10.1 when 10.1.32 will be out.

You can remove it for now, I think we can discuss this again when
10.1.32 will be out.

Best regards,
JP