[openstack-dev] [cyborg]Summary of Mar 14 Meeting
zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 04:00:25 UTC 2018
Here are the meeting summary for our post-ptg kickoff meeting.
0. Meeting recordings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AZn0SUC_hw ,
1. PoC from Shaohe and Dolpher (
(1) Agree with the resource class and trait custom definition
(2) Move the claim/release design to the os-acc lib. Also change the
allocation to assigment in order to avoid confusion with Placement
(3) Should avoid cache image as much as possible, but when necessary it
is recommended that cyborg config a default temp folder for the image
cache. Vendoer implementation could point to that location with subfolders
for their images
(4) Agreed that cyborg-agent will be responsible for pulling the image
and cyborg-conductor for coordination with Placement.
(5) Agreed that the programming operation should be a blocking one (if
it fails then everything fails) since that although the delay of
programming varies generally it should not be a major concern.
2. Rocky Cycle Task Assignments:
Please refer to the meeting minutes about the action items:
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402
OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev