[openstack-dev] Vancouver Summit Schedule now live!

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:11:49 UTC 2018

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 19:53:16 +0000, Kendall Nelson wrote:

> Jay's correct the Updates are happening. Project Updates are their own
> thing separate from the standard submission. Anne Bertucio had sent an
> email out to all PTLs (shortly before the election so it went to you and
> not Melanie) saying we had slots and you needed to request one through
> her. I **thiiink** there are spots left, but I am not positive.

Matt did request a project update slot back before the election. I've
emailed Anne directly to find out what's going on and whether we can get
a project update slot.

> I had sent an email AFTER the election to PTLs about Project Onboarding
> and needed a response if the team was interested. I don't currently have
> Nova on the list and I have less than 5 spots left so I need to know
> ASAP if you want one.

FYI to all, I had held off on requesting an onboarding slot until after
asking for volunteers to help me with it in today's Nova meeting so I
could have all of the speaker names ready. But I've gone ahead and
gotten us a slot with only me as speaker for now and I'll update Kendall
when/if I get volunteer speakers to help. :)

-melanie