[openstack-dev] Vancouver Summit Schedule now live!

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:20:22 UTC 2018

On 3/15/2018 1:14 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> On 3/15/2018 11:05 AM, Kendall Waters wrote:
>> The schedule is organized by new tracks according to use cases:
>> private & hybrid cloud, public cloud, container infrastructure, CI /
>> CD, edge computing, HPC / GPUs / AI, and telecom / NFV. You can sort
>> within the schedule to find sessions and speakers around each topic
>> or open source project (with new tags!).
>
> I've asked about this before, but are the project updates no longer
> happening at this summit? Maybe those are too silo'ed to fall into the
> track buckets. I ask because I don't see anything in the schedule
> about project updates.

Matt,

Project updates are happening.  I think it is Anne and Kendall N that
are setting those up.  An e-mail went out to PTLs about that a while
back asking if they wanted to participate.

I found it weird too that the schedule went out without those listed.  I
know they are busy, however, trying to coordinate those and the
onboarding sessions.

Jay