[openstack-dev] 答复: [tripleo] Blueprints for Rocky

dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn
Wed Mar 14 05:57:11 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I proposed a BP about the integration with Vitrage: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-vitrage-integration

And I posted a spec patch to the gerrit:  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/552425/

Please help to review, any comments are welcome. Thanks~

BR,

dwj

原始邮件

发件人:AlexSchultz <aschultz at redhat.com>
日 期 :2018年03月13日 22:02
主 题 :[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Blueprints for Rocky

Hey everyone,

So we currently have 63 blueprints for currently targeted for
Rocky[0].  Please make sure that any blueprints you are interested in
delivering have an assignee set and have been approved.  I would like
to have the ones we plan on delivering for Rocky to be updated by
April 3, 2018.  Any blueprints that have not been updated will be
moved out to the next cycle after this date.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/rocky