[openstack-dev] OpenStack - Install gnocchi error.

__ mango. 935540343 at qq.com
Wed Mar 14 02:17:52 UTC 2018

After the installation (apt-get install gnocchi-api gnocchi- gnocchiclient),
When I tried to launch the gnocc-api, I got the message.
   Failed to start gnocchi-api. Service: Unit gnocchi-api. Service not found.
I checked /etc/init.d and there is no script gnocchi-api (although gnocchi-metricd is, and it's working properly).

Why is that? Please help me to solve it. Thank you.