[openstack-dev] [kolla][vote] core nomination for caoyuan

zhubingbing zhu.bingbing at 99cloud.net
Tue Mar 13 08:12:40 UTC 2018

+1

在 2018-03-13 01:05:46,"Steven Dake (stdake)" <stdake at cisco.com> 写道:

+1

From: Jeffrey Zhang <zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kolla][vote] core nomination for caoyuan

sorry for a typo.

The vote is open for 7 days until Mar 19th.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:06 AM, Jeffrey Zhang <zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com> wrote:

Kolla core reviewer team,

It is my pleasure to nominate caoyuan for kolla core team.

caoyuan's output is fantastic over the last cycle. And he is the most

active non-core contributor on Kolla project for last 180 days[1]. He

focuses on configuration optimize and improve the pre-checks feature.

Consider this nomination a +1 vote from me.

A +1 vote indicates you are in favor of caoyuan as a candidate, a -1

is a veto. Voting is open for 7 days until Mar 12th, or a unanimous

response is reached or a veto vote occurs.

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla-group/180

--

Regards,

Jeffrey Zhang