[openstack-dev] [horizon] [devstack] horizon 'network create' panel does not distinguished

Jaewook Oh kyle.oh95 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:11:16 UTC 2018

Hello, this is Jaewook from Korea.

Today I reinstalled devstack, but something weird dashboard was displayed.

Dashboard shows panels everything.

Please looking at the image.

For example, Create Network panel shows 'Network', 'Subnet', 'Subnet
Details'.

*But every menus are in Network tab, no distinguished at all. And when I
click the 'Subnet' or 'Subnet Details', nothing happen.*

And also when I click the dropdown menu such as 'Select a project', it
shows the projects, but I cannot not select it. *Even though I clicked it,
it still shows 'Select a project'.*

The OpenStack version is 3.14.0 and Queens release.
I installed it with devstack master version.

What I suspect is* 'heat-dashboard'.*
Before I add 'enable plugin ~~ heat-dashboard', it didn't happened.
But after adding it, this error happened.

I have no idea but to reinstall it.

Is this error already known issue?

I would very appreciate if somebody help me..

Best Regards,
Jaewook.
*Jaewook Oh* (오재욱)
IISTRC - Internet Infra System Technology Research Center
369 Sangdo-ro, Dongjak-gu,
06978, Seoul, Republic of Korea
​