[openstack-dev] [kolla][vote] core nomination for caoyuan

Jeffrey Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:06:58 UTC 2018

‚Äč‚ÄčKolla core reviewer team,

It is my pleasure to nominate caoyuan for kolla core team.

caoyuan's output is fantastic over the last cycle. And he is the most
active non-core contributor on Kolla project for last 180 days[1]. He
focuses on configuration optimize and improve the pre-checks feature.

Consider this nomination a +1 vote from me.

A +1 vote indicates you are in favor of caoyuan as a candidate, a -1
is a veto. Voting is open for 7 days until Mar 12th, or a unanimous
response is reached or a veto vote occurs.

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/kolla-group/180
--
Regards,
Jeffrey Zhang