[openstack-dev] [keystone] Keystone failing with error 104 (connection reset by peer) if using uwsgi

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun Mar 11 23:09:11 UTC 2018

On 03/11/2018 08:12 PM, Lance Bragstad wrote:
> Hey Thomas,
>
> Outside of the uwsgi config, are you following a specific guide for your
> install?

Under the packages that I maintain in Debian, there's nothing more to do
than "apt-get install keystone", reply to a few Debconf questions, and
you get a working installation. That is to say, I don't think I did any
mistake here.

> I'd like to try and recreate the issue.

If you wish, I can build a package for you to try, if you're ok with
that. Would that be ok? Would you prefer to use Sid or Stretch? It's
rather easy to do, as the revert to Apache is just a single git commit.

> Do you happen to have any more logging information?

That's what was really frustrating: no log at all on the server side,
just the client...

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)