[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Queens retrospective (PTG session)
emilien at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 20:35:34 UTC 2018
We kicked-off the PTG by a 45 minutes retrospective about our work during
Here is a short summary of what has been said:
- Keep doing: weekly updates and encourage squads to update their
etherpads; squads (and adjust our squads every cycle when needed); use
#tripleo for IRC meetings.
- Less of: relying on deployment tests for everything; non-voting CI jobs;
complexity (investigate what we could deprecate).
- More of: pay more attention to OVB jobs (consolidate CI status?);
communication on ML; more tempest usage; more systematic bug triage; more
deep dive sessions; more reviews inter-squads
- Stop doing: support baremetal deployments.
- Start doing: focus on container promotions; Ansible tests (without
If you want to know more, please take a look at the full output here:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev