[openstack-dev] Pros and Cons of face-to-face meetings

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Thu Mar 8 17:57:05 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 12:49 PM, Flint WALRUS <gael.therond at gmail.com> wrote:
> Pretty easy, put the PTG online with a livestream on
> YouTube/Hangout/whatever platform that will then be saved and could even be
> watched later on!

+1

I think that we can work out a solution so that every room at the PTG
has a live stream
going with the ability of people to join remotely.  This would be
hugely beneficial for
those who are unable to attend as they'll be able to join the room and
be part of the
discussion.

I can imagine that it involves quite a bit of logistics, but with the
right planning and
testing, I think it could work out great.