[openstack-dev] [keystone] [oslo] new unified limit library

ChangBo Guo glongwave at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 02:56:02 UTC 2018

Yeah, we need a unified limit library ,  from oslo side  we need a spec
according to new  library process. The spec will be useful to track the
background  and update  oslo wiki [1]

[0]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/oslo-specs/specs/policy/new-libraries.html
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo

> Hi all,
>
> Per the identity-integration track at the PTG [0], I proposed a new oslo
> library for services to use for hierarchical quota enforcement [1]. Let
> me know if you have any questions or concerns about the library. If the
> oslo team would like, I can add an agenda item for next weeks oslo
> meeting to discuss.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lance
>
> [0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/unified-limits-rocky-ptg