[openstack-dev] [keystone] [oslo] new unified limit library

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Mar 7 16:27:57 UTC 2018

There was discussion that Nova would deprecate the user quota feature since it really didn't fit well with the 'projects own resources' approach and was little used. At one point, some of the functionality stopped working and was repaired. The use case we had identified goes away if you have 2 level deep nested quotas (and we have now worked around it).

Tim