[openstack-dev] [mistral] Retiring the Mistral Wiki pages

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:19:30 UTC 2018

IMO, these sections should be moved to the official docs in some form:

• FAQ - https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Mistral&oldid=99745#FAQ
• Actions design - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral/Blueprints/ActionsDesign
• Description of use cases:

    • https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral/Long_Running_Business_Processhttps://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral/Cloud_Cron_details

All of these pages are outdated to some degree (terms etc.) and need to be refreshed but I think they contain a lot of interesting info that could help people understand Mistral better.

There's also a page (very much outdated!) containing info about the Mistral team: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral/Team

Of course, it can't be reused but I think it would be nice to have something link in the official doc, may be pointing directly to a stackalytics relevant info.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia