[openstack-dev] [horizon][ptg] Horizon PTG Highlights

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:21:33 UTC 2018

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 2:08 PM, Ivan Kolodyazhny <e0ne at e0ne.info> wrote:

> Horizon needs to fix integration tests
>
> Ironic UI team wants to have their integration tests based on Horizon tests

Not exactly. There are multiple goals, with the central end goal of
preventing breaking changes in horizon from breaking ironic-ui
horribly. This gives Horizon improved feedback as to if major changes
are good or not, and reduces our overall cost to maintain. What we
want and intend is to get a working integration test job in the
ironic-ui repository that is triggered when a change is proposed in
the horizon repository.

Thanks!

-Julia