[openstack-dev] [bifrost][helm][OSA][barbican] Switching from fedora-26 to fedora-27

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 23:45:13 UTC 2018

Greetings,

A quick search of git shows your projects are using fedora-26 nodes for testing.
Please take a moment to look at gerrit[1] and help land patches.  We'd like to
remove fedora-26 nodes in the next week and to avoid broken jobs you'll need to
approve these patches.

If you jobs are failing under fedora-27, please take the time to fix any issue
or update said patches to make them non-voting.

We (openstack-infra) aim to only keep the latest fedora image online, which
changes aprox every 6 months.

Thanks for your help and understanding,
Paul

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:fedora-27+status:open