[openstack-dev] [heat] heat-dashboard is non-free, with broken unit test env

Kaz Shinohara ksnhr.tech at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:18:21 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank you very much for your quick response & kind comment :)

Yes, we are planning to backport some patches to stable/queens.
Also in the last PTG, had discussion with horizon team about how to
leverage xstatic repos to solve this issue.
Current our plan is to create a new xstatic-*** repo to support js
which are needed by only heat-dashboard.
For any other js, heat-dashboard will take the existing xstatic-***.
In the end, we will not have any embedded js in heat-dashboard repo, for sure.

Now Dublin's snow is pretty cleared, it's time to fly back to my home.
I don't like to see snow any more :P

Regards,
Kaz