[openstack-dev] [mistral] What's new in latest CloudFlow?
Shaanan, Guy (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava)
guy.shaanan at nokia.com
Thu Mar 1 16:37:09 UTC 2018
Yes, it probably does help.
From: Dougal Matthews [mailto:dougal at redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 17:43
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions) <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [mistral] What's new in latest CloudFlow?
Thanks for sharing this update. I need to find time to try it out. The biggest issue for me is the lack of keystone support.
On 26 February 2018 at 09:10, Shaanan, Guy (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) <guy.shaanan at nokia.com<mailto:guy.shaanan at nokia.com>> wrote:
CloudFlow  is an open-source web-based GUI tool that helps visualize and debug Mistral workflows.
With the latest release  of CloudFlow (v0.5.0) you can:
* Visualize the flow of workflow executions
* Identify the execution path of a single task in huge workflows
* Search Mistral by any entity ID
* Identify long-running tasks at a glance
* Easily distinguish between simple task (an action) and a sub workflow execution
* Follow tasks with a `retry` and/or `with-items`
* 1-click to copy task's input/output/publish/params values
* See complete workflow definition and per task definition YAML
* And more...
CloudFlow is easy to install and run (and even easier to upgrade), and we appreciate any feedback and contribution.
CloudFlow currently supports unauthenticated Mistral or authentication with KeyCloak (openid-connect implementation). A support for Keystone will be added in the near future.
You can try CloudFlow now on your Mistral Pike/Queens, or try it on the online demo .
Full Stack Web Developer, CI & Internal Tools
CloudBand @ Nokia Software, Nokia, ISRAEL
Guy.Shaanan at nokia.com<mailto:Guy.Shaanan at nokia.com>
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: OpenStack-dev-request at lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe<http://OpenStackfirstname.lastname@example.org?subject:unsubscribe>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev