[openstack-dev] [all] [ptg] PTG high-level schedule

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jun 28 08:47:31 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

In the attached picture you will find the proposed schedule for the
various tracks at the Denver PTG in September.

We did our best to avoid the key conflicts that the track leads (PTLs,
SIG leads...) mentioned in their PTG survey responses, although there
was no perfect solution that would avoid all conflicts. If there is a
critical conflict that was missed, please let us know, but otherwise we
are not planning to change this proposal.

You'll notice that:

- The Ops meetup team is still evaluating what days would be best for
the Ops meetup that will be co-located with the PTG. We'll communicate
about it as soon as we have the information.

- Keystone track is split in two: one day on Monday for cross-project
discussions around identity management, and two days on Thursday/Friday
for team discussions.

- The "Ask me anything" project helproom on Monday/Tuesday is for
horizontal support teams (infrastructure, release management, stable
maint, requirements...) to provide support for other teams, SIGs and
workgroups and answer their questions. Goal champions should also be
available there to help with Stein goal completion questions.

- Like in Dublin, a number of tracks do not get pre-allocated time, and
will be scheduled on the spot in available rooms at the time that makes
the most sense for the participants.

- Every track will be able to book extra time and space in available
extra rooms at the event.

To find more information about the event, register or book a room at the
event hotel, visit: https://www.openstack.org/ptg

Note that the first round of applications for travel support to the
event is closing at the end of this week ! Apply if you need financial
help attending the event:

https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/travelsupportptg_denver_2018

See you there !

--