[openstack-dev] [tc] [ptl] PTL E-mail addresses on rendered team pages

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 18 19:31:00 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-18 11:54:00 -0700 (-0700), Kendall Nelson wrote:
[...]
> I'm 100% in agreement with Doug and Tony about not giving more work to
> election officials. Speaking as an election official, its already tedious
> and one more thing to keep track of (even if its automated) is not
> something I would wish on future election officials.

Yep, TC member hat off and election official hat on for a moment,
the proposed changes (there's a similar one for showing the TC
member E-mail addresses) just involve us copying over one piece of
additional information we already have in the election data so is
really no increased burden in that regard.
--
Jeremy Stanley