[openstack-dev] [tripleo] tripleo gate is blocked - please read

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 05:39:31 UTC 2018

https://review.openstack.org/575264 just landed (and didn't timeout in
check nor gate without recheck, so good sigh it helped to mitigate).

I've restore and rechecked some patches that I evacuated from the gate,
please do not restore others or recheck or approve anything for now, and
see how it goes with a few patches.
We're still working with Steve on his patches to optimize the way we deploy
containers on the registry and are investigating how we could make it
faster with a proxy.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience.

--
Emilien Macchi