[openstack-dev] [Release-job-failures][cyborg][release] Pre-release of openstack/cyborg failed

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 01:00:55 UTC 2018

thx guys , patch has been submitted at

https://review.openstack.org/574927

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:09 AM Clark Boylan <cboylan at sapwetik.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018, at 4:59 PM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> > On 06/12/2018 06:01 PM, Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> > > Hi Doug,
> > >
> > > Thanks for raising this, we will check it out
> > >

> > Clark was sharped eyed enough to point out that setuptools does not
> > accept regexes for
> > data files. So it would appear this:
> >
> > https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/cyborg/tree/setup.cfg#n31
> >
> > Needs to be changed to explicitly list each file that is needed.
> >
> > Hope that helps.
> >
> > Sean
>
> I thought data_files was a setuptools thing but on further reading it
> appears to be PBR. And reading the PBR docs trailing globs should be
> supported. Reading the code I think PBR expects the entire data_file spec
> on one line so that you end up with 'foo = bar/*' instead of 'foo =\n
> bar/*'. This is likely a bug that should be fixed.
>
> To workaround this you can use 'etc/cyborg/rootwrap.d =
> etc/cyborg/rootwrap.d/*' all on one line in your config.
>
> Clark

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado