[openstack-dev] [tc] Organizational diversity tag

amrith.kumar at gmail.com amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:06:26 UTC 2018

A while back, Trove had this policy. When Rackspace, HP, and Tesora had core reviewers, (at various times, eBay, IBM and Red Hat also had cores), the agreement was that multiple cores from any one company would not merge a change unless it was an emergency. It was not formally written down (to my knowledge).

It worked well, and ensured that the operators didn't get surprised by some unexpected thing that took down their service.

-amrith