[openstack-dev] [qa][ptg] Mark your availability for Denver PTG, 2018

Ghanshyam gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Jun 6 00:41:12 UTC 2018

Hi All,

As you all might know that next PTG is in Denver [1] and we will plan the QA space in PTG.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend the QA sessions (Not necessary to be full time in QA area). This is to get the rough number of attendees in QA.
I know it might be little early to ask but you can reply your tentative plan.

Either reply to this ML Or ping me on IRC. It will be helpful if you can let me know by 13th June.

Thanks and hope to see more attendee in PTG.

[1]
https://www.openstack.org/ptg/
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-April/129564.html