[openstack-dev] [tc] Organizational diversity tag

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 4 23:12:33 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-04 17:52:28 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
[...]
> I am still curious to know which teams have the policy. If it is more
> widespread than I realized, maybe it's reasonable to extend it and use
> it as the basis for a health check after all.
[...]

Not team-wide, but I have a personal policy that I try to avoid
approving a change if both the author and any other core reviews on
that change are from people paid by the same organization which
funds my time (unless I have a very good reason, and then I leave a
clear review comment when approving in such situations). It's not so
much a matter of a lack of trust on anyone's part, as a desire for
me to keep and further improve on that trust I've already built.
--
Jeremy Stanley